Learn More About Levo System for Tinnitus
Utilizing an FDA-cleared neuroscience-based approach, the Levo System is a personal and patented nightly sound therapy designed to improve the quality of your daily life.
Unlike traditional maskers and/or sound generators, only the Levo System:
• Is specifically designed for use during sleep when the brain is especially responsive to habituation
• Can identify the unique tinnitus sound of each individual
• Allows you to hear the sound the patient lives with
• Has FDA clearance, CE mark, CSA certification and ISO 13485 2013 Edition
• Tracks patient use and response to therapy using smart technology
• Exclusively integrates the Tinnitus Functional Index to measure and monitor tinnitus impact
• Uses custom ear buds & Apple digital devices
Through a series of interactive activities, the precise sounds of your tinnitus are identified, giving you the means to understand and demonstrate to others the sound you live with. This sound is unique to you and is used to create an individualized therapy for you to use at home while you sleep.
Like 'defragging' a computer’s hard drive, the brain efficiently reorganizes itself while we sleep. Selectively removing the unnecessary bits of information, our brain prioritizes new and stored information to lock in learning and memory. As a result, new neural connections are created, rerouted or reduced to make way for new learning and problem solving activities. By using the Levo System at night, patients leverage the brain's natural ability to diminish the effects of tinnitus over time.
User-friendly Levo software allows patients to listen to their personalized sound match on an Apple iPod touch®. Personalized, custom fit ear buds, designed to ensure comfort during sleep, allow for optimal positioning and controlled delivery of sound therapy. Used nightly, patients can share their individual progress with their hearing professional to determine needed improvements over time.